Friday, September 30, 2011

Storing for Winter

So the days of winter are fast approaching, but we have been able to enjoy a few days of nice weather. This week, J and I discovered a very nice walking trail right next to our apartment complex--yay for trying to walk into shape a bit since it seems I've been storing some lbs for winter! After fighting off weeks of being sick, I am finally starting to feel better (after two rounds of antibiotics yuck!) so the exercise regimen can begin in full force--I'll keep you posted since I'm quick to abandon these regimens before they ever really take off!

Last weekend we had our first visitors to our little apartment near the city and it was so much fun! We loved being hosts, plus it was a much needed push to actually hang our photos, clocks and such instead of always dodging their post on the ground. I will be adding photos of our apartment soon...

With the winter fast approaching, and our very informed discovery of how severe winter can be here in the 'burg I feel like start storing up for winter--but living in small quarters makes it hard to get a stock of food inside. Ideas on what to buy and where to put it are welcome--im open for suggestions from anyone who has lived in small apartments! Paris is very excited for winter it seems because this is what I found in her bed...

Maybe we should take a tip from our sweet doggie and just keep a few boxes of pasta in the bed??



No comments:

Post a Comment