Tuesday, December 13, 2011

The Countdown Begins.

Today its mid-December in PA and it is actually surprisingly warm and sunny. I am starting to think that we got very lucky because I was expecting snow boots and gloves everyday, BUT I am certainly not complaining.

We have only a couple weeks before Christmas and our next big move, so I am starting the packing extravaganza-sighhh-anyone want to come help? We are so excited to be back in VA and closer to our families and friends and now its time for me to find a new job. Yesterday my Nanny Diaries ended -sniff- and now I am looking forward to the next chapter in my life. We will just have to see what exciting things God has in store for us over the next few months. I was so blessed to find a sweet family to work for while we have lived here, I will miss those three sweet ladies...



With Christmas just around the corner, I feel so excited for everything this season represents and I cannot wait for our big multi-families to get together and celebrate the birth of Christ.
Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones! J and C will be back in the New Year with a new city to call their home.

No comments:

Post a Comment